My #OneWord2019 is Joy. Shortlisted were also Wonder & Awe.
I chose Joy because I want more Wow moments this year. More moments when my heart pounds, my skin tingles & my eyes fill.
I want 2019 to be a year full of joyful memories.
I want more memories that are Joyful & Joyous, fewer moments that are Joyless.
Joie De Vivre is my commitment to 2019:
- Joy of Teaching.
- Joy of Learning.
- Joy of Leading.
- Joy of Living.
So I saw the New Year in feeling the Joy of being on the beach in a beautiful part of the country.
I breathed in the fresh air and space of 2019, I exhaled all of my stresses and pains from 2018.
Hannah, The Hopeful Headteacher
Currently feeling hopeful about:
- Celebrating a positive start to the year.
- Ensuring that my glass remains half full.
- Finding problems to solutions as they arise.
Currently reading and thinking about:
- I am still on ‘Becoming’ by Michelle Obama.
- Becoming… lighter… becoming…joyful.
Currently feeling grateful for:
- My friends and family who I have caught up with over the break.
- My acupuncturist who releases any tensions I have in my body.